- Session 1: June 4 – June 9 (Adult): “Under the Big Top”—Lions, Tigers, Clowns-Oh my! Join us on a fun circus themed week at ITC.
- Session 2: June 11 – June 16 (Adult): “All Aboard: Cruise Ship!”—Let’s sail around the world at ITC and enjoys all the fun of the open sea during this fun week.
- Session 3: June 18 – June 23 (Adult): “The Davinci Code”—Can we crack the code and explore Italian folklore at the same time? That is just what we will be doing during this camp session.
- Session 4: June 25 – June 30 (Adult): “Color Wars!”—Each Color for themselves, what team will be victorious during this competitive and silly week at camp.
- Session 5: July 9 – July 14 (Youth): “Splish Splash”—There will be lots of wet, wild, and wacky summertime fun during this week of camp.
- Session 6: July 16 – July 21 (Adult): “Myth Busters”—We will be busting myths and doing some wild STEM activities during this scientific week.
- Session 7: July 23 – July 28 (Adult): “Back to the Future”—This week we will be taking a DeLorean through time and see our world through the ages.
- Session 8: July 30 – August 4 (Adult): “Cartoons Chaos”—The cartoons have gotten loose from the TV, and we need all the campers help to get them back where they belong during this crazy week.
ANOTHER BEST DAY—AT CAMP
For many, Indian Trails Camp is the highlight of their year, longed for with more anticipation than Christmas or even their own birthdays. That’s because ITC gives campers the ability to choose which activities they want to engage in no matter what their abilities are. It’s also because of our enthusiastic and energetic staff, who support and encourage campers as they challenge themselves.
Indian Trails Camp serves individuals of all ages. Campers with a wide variety of disabilities can find enjoyment and enrichment at camp.
- Adaptive sports and recreation
- Ropes challenges
- Arts and crafts
- Indoor swimming
- Splash pad
- Music and drama
- Campfire cooking
- Talent shows
- Nature studies
- And more!
Overnight respites afford families and caregivers much-needed rest while participants are introduced to the camping experience on an accessible level. Both campers and their families are given the opportunity to recharge while taking comfort in knowing that quality care and fun are being provided.
Registration for the Fall 2023 Overnight Respite sessions is now OPEN!
- September 8-10 (Adult): “End of Summer-palooza!”—Enjoy the last few moments of summer here at ITC!
- September 29-October 1 (Adult): “Jedi Adventure”—Explore the galaxy and balance the force this weekend of Star Wars fun!
- October 13-15 (Adult): “Music Mania”—Create some music and get foot loose at ITC’s music filled weekend.
- October 20-22 (Youth): “The Great Pumpkin“—Autumn is in the air at ITC and we are going to celebrate all things fall this weekend of camp!
- November 3-5 (Adult): “Lions, Tigers, and Bears!”—There is no place like your camp home—get wacky during this Wizard of Oz themed camp weekend!
- December 1-3 (Adult): “The Great ITC Bakeoff!”—Test your skills at this fun filled baking weekend.
- December 15-17 (Adult): “Candy Cane Land”—It’s the holiday season and candy canes and games are falling with the ITC snow!
- December 29-31 (Adult): “Holiday Extravaganza!”—Celebrate ALL holidays at this cultural and fun weekend of camp!
- January 12-14 adult: Winter #1, Amazing Art, Bust out those paint brushes and pencils, we are getting artsy at ITC
- January 19-21 adult: Winter #2, Movie Mania, Movie buffs, critics and lover of all things film come hang out at ITC!
- February 2-4 adult: Winter #3, Flamingo Luau, It’s chilly outside but warm inside at our ITC luau
- February 16-18 adult: Winter #4, Valentine’s Delight, spread the love at ITC for this Valentine’s themed respite
- March 15-17 youth, Winter #5, St Patrick’s Party, Top of the morning to ya! Celebrate St. Patrick’s day the ITC way
- March 22-24 adult, Winter #6, Dance Revolution, Show off your best moves and dance the weekend away
- April 5-7 adult, Winter #7, Welcome to the Big Top!, We will have an amazing carnival themed weekend at this super fun and wacky respite
- April 20, day, Winter #8, Spring Has Sprung, Spring over to ITC for a fun day of all thing spring!
- April 26-27: Family Camp
Day Respites are perfect for campers who are not ready or able to stay overnight. Day Respites give families the peace of mind knowing their loved ones are being care for while campers have a fun filled day at camp.
Registration for the Fall 2023 Day Respite session is now OPEN!
- September 16 (Youth & Adult): “Sports Extravaganza”—Try your hand at lots of different sports during this fun weekend!
Family Camp gives families the opportunity to experience family camping in a safe and accessible environment with adaptive activities for everyone. Each family stays in their own heated cabin with full bathrooms and showers. Additionally, families get to choose what programming is best for them. It is an amazing time of bonding and fun for everyone.
- May 5-6: Family Camp 2023