- Session 1: June 5 – 10, 2022 (ADULT): “Super ITC!”—Start the summer super! at this superhero themed week.
- Session 2: June 12 – 17, 2022 (ADULT): “Survive on a Desert Island”—Wash up on a deserted island and learn how to survive and thrive with your new group of friends.
- Session 3: June 19 – 24, 2022 (ADULT): “In the Enchanted ITC Forest”—Meet fairies and elves in this magical week of fun, nature, and imagination.
- Session 4: June 26 – July 1, 2022 (ADULT): “Party in the USA!”— Help Ben Franklin get ready for 4th of July in this patriotic themed week.
- Session 5: July 10 – 15, 2022 (YOUTH): “Move with the Music”—Come rock and groove with us as we make some cool tunes this week of camp.
- Session 6: July 17 – 22, 2022 (ADULT): “World of Olympians”—Enter the world of the Greek Gods and help them find the true meaning of friendship at ITC.
- Session 7-: July 24 – 29, 2022 (ADULT): “Around the World at ITC”—Bring your passport because this week we are heading around the world to discover new places and cultures.
- Session 8: July 31 – August 5, 2022 (YOUTH): “Under the Sea at ITC”—Mermaids and sharks beware, we are about to dive in the water this week at ITC.
- Session 9: August 7 – 12, 2022 (ADULT): “Space is the Place”— Shoot for the moon this week at camp on our galaxy adventure into the great wide universe.
ANOTHER BEST DAY—AT CAMP
For many, Indian Trails Camp is the highlight of their year, longed for with more anticipation than Christmas or even their own birthdays. That’s because ITC gives campers the ability to choose which activities they want to engage in no matter what their abilities are. It’s also because of our enthusiastic and energetic staff, who support and encourage campers as they challenge themselves.
Indian Trails Camp serves individuals of all ages. Campers with a wide variety of disabilities can find enjoyment and enrichment at camp.
- Adaptive sports and recreation
- Ropes challenges
- Arts and crafts
- Indoor swimming
- Splash pad
- Music and drama
- Campfire cooking
- Talent shows
- Nature studies
- And more!
Offering day camp during the summer allows ITC to serve children and young adults who want to experience the joy of camp, but who may not be ready to stay overnight for a full week. Cost is $400 per week (includes lunch and snack).
***IMPORTANT: Each camper may register for a maximum of 2 weeks for this program. The camper may be added to the waiting list for additional sessions in the event that an opening becomes available. However, priority will be given to a camper who has not yet attended 2 weeks.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, ITC will not be offering Day Camp for summer 2022. We look forward to adding this program next summer.
Overnight respites afford families and caregivers much-needed rest while participants are introduced to the camping experience on an accessible level. Both campers and their families are given the opportunity to recharge while taking comfort in knowing that quality care and fun are being provided.
Registration for the Winter 2023 Overnight Respites opens November 1 at 9am!
- September 30 – October 2 (Adult): “Road Trip to ITC!”—Come on a wild road trip adventure with us at Indian Trails Camp!
- October 14-16 (Youth): “Pirate Ship Paradise”— Join some swashbuckling pirates on a weekend that will make you say “Rrrrr-matey!”
- October 21-23 (Adult): “Happy Birthday Campers!”—No matter when your birthday is, come celebrate with us at ITC!
- November 11-13 (Adult): “Super Safari”—Travel through the ITC Safari where there are animals galore and lots of fun too!
- December 2-4 (Youth): “Wild, Wild, West”—Go on an adventure with cowboys in this Western themed weekend.
- December 16-18 (Adult): “Medieval Festival”—Go back to the time of Kings and Queens at this weekend full of Renaissance fun!
- December 28-30 (Adult): “Holiday Extravaganza!”—Celebrate ALL holidays at this cultural and fun time of camp!
- January 13-15 (Adult): “Under the Stars”—See the stars and signs in this star-chart related weekend!
- January 20-22 (Adult): “Camp is Dino-mite”—Rawwrr! Means “I love camp” in Dinosaur, campers will enjoy a dino-tastic day!
- February 3-5 (Adult): “You Belong in the Pictures”—Whether on the screen or stage, campers will enjoy this Hollywood themed weekend.
- February 10-12 (Adult): “Valentine’s Day Bash”—Celebrate love this weekend and having a great time at the Winter Ball!
- February 24-26 (Adult): “Michigan’s Adventure!”—If you seek a pleasant peninsula look about you—celebrate Michigan at ITC.
- March 10-12 (Adult): “Game Show Mania”—Campers will test their game show skills at this fun respite!
- March 24-26 (Adult): “Futuristic Fun”—ITC will imagine what life will look like in 2100—can anyone say flying cars?
- April 14-16 (Youth): “Full STEAM Ahead!”—Campers will experience all types of science, technology, and art during this respite session!
- April 28-30 (Adult): “British Invasion”—Cup of tea anyone? Campers will experience all things British on this crackin’ good weekend!
Day Respites are perfect for campers who are not ready or able to stay overnight. Day Respites give families the peace of mind knowing their loved ones are being care for while campers have a fun filled day at camp.
Registration for the Winter 2023 Day Respites opens November 1 at 9am!
- September 17 (Youth & Adult): “Oopy Goopy Day”—Enjoy a silly, sticky, and fun day at ITC making Ooblec, getting wet, and getting goopy!
- November 19 (Youth & Adult): “Harry Potter and the ITC Forest”—Go on a fantastic adventure with Harry Potter and his friends for a magical day!
- October 20
- October 27
- November 3
- November 10
- November 17
- December 1
- December 8
- December 15
- December 22
- April 1 (Youth & Adult): “Going Green for Earth Month”—Let’s have fun and celebrate Earth month by using all recycled materials at this day respite!
Family Camp gives families the opportunity to experience family camping in a safe and accessible environment with adaptive activities for everyone. Each family stays in their own heated cabin with full bathrooms and showers. Additionally, families get to choose what programming is best for them. It is an amazing time of bonding and fun for everyone.
- May 5-6: Family Camp 2023