- Session 1: June 4 – June 9 (Adult): “Under the Big Top”—Lions, Tigers, Clowns-Oh my! Join us on a fun circus themed week at ITC.
- Session 2: June 11 – June 16 (Adult): “All Aboard: Cruise Ship!”—Let’s sail around the world at ITC and enjoys all the fun of the open sea during this fun week.
- Session 3: June 18 – June 23 (Adult): “The Davinci Code”—Can we crack the code and explore Italian folklore at the same time? That is just what we will be doing during this camp session.
- Session 4: June 25 – June 30 (Adult): “Color Wars!”—Each Color for themselves, what team will be victorious during this competitive and silly week at camp.
- Session 5: July 9 – July 14 (Youth): “Splish Splash”—There will be lots of wet, wild, and wacky summertime fun during this week of camp.
- Session 6: July 16 – July 21 (Adult): “Myth Busters”—We will be busting myths and doing some wild STEM activities during this scientific week.
- Session 7: July 23 – July 28 (Adult): “Back to the Future”—This week we will be taking a DeLorean through time and see our world through the ages.
- Session 8: July 30 – August 4 (Adult): “Cartoons Chaos”—The cartoons have gotten loose from the TV, and we need all the campers help to get them back where they belong during this crazy week.
ANOTHER BEST DAY—AT CAMP
For many, Indian Trails Camp is the highlight of their year, longed for with more anticipation than Christmas or even their own birthdays. That’s because ITC gives campers the ability to choose which activities they want to engage in no matter what their abilities are. It’s also because of our enthusiastic and energetic staff, who support and encourage campers as they challenge themselves.
Indian Trails Camp serves individuals of all ages. Campers with a wide variety of disabilities can find enjoyment and enrichment at camp.
- Adaptive sports and recreation
- Ropes challenges
- Arts and crafts
- Indoor swimming
- Splash pad
- Music and drama
- Campfire cooking
- Talent shows
- Nature studies
- And more!
Offering day camp during the summer allows ITC to serve children and young adults who want to experience the joy of camp, but who may not be ready to stay overnight for a full week. Cost is $400 per week (includes lunch and snack).
***IMPORTANT: Each camper may register for a maximum of 2 weeks for this program. The camper may be added to the waiting list for additional sessions in the event that an opening becomes available. However, priority will be given to a camper who has not yet attended 2 weeks.
ITC will not be offering Day Camp for summer 2023. We look forward to adding this program next summer.
Overnight respites afford families and caregivers much-needed rest while participants are introduced to the camping experience on an accessible level. Both campers and their families are given the opportunity to recharge while taking comfort in knowing that quality care and fun are being provided.
Registration for the Winter and Spring 2023 Overnight Respites is open now!
- January 13-15 (Adult): “Under the Stars”—See the stars and signs in this star-chart related weekend!
- January 20-22 (Adult): “Camp is Dino-mite”—Rawwrr! Means “I love camp” in Dinosaur, campers will enjoy a dino-tastic day!
- February 3-5 (Adult): “You Belong in the Pictures”—Whether on the screen or stage, campers will enjoy this Hollywood themed weekend.
- February 10-12 (Adult): “Valentine’s Day Bash”—Celebrate love this weekend and having a great time at the Winter Ball!
- February 24-26 (Adult): “Michigan’s Adventure!”—If you seek a pleasant peninsula look about you—celebrate Michigan at ITC.
- March 10-12 (Adult): “Game Show Mania”—Campers will test their game show skills at this fun respite!
- March 24-26 (Adult): “Futuristic Fun”—ITC will imagine what life will look like in 2100—can anyone say flying cars?
- April 14-16 (Youth): “Full STEAM Ahead!”—Campers will experience all types of science, technology, and art during this respite session!
- April 28-30 (Adult): “British Invasion”—Cup of tea anyone? Campers will experience all things British on this crackin’ good weekend!
Day Respites are perfect for campers who are not ready or able to stay overnight. Day Respites give families the peace of mind knowing their loved ones are being care for while campers have a fun filled day at camp.
Registration for the Winter and Spring 2023 Day Respite is open now!
- April 1 (Youth & Adult): “Going Green for Earth Month”—Let’s have fun and celebrate Earth month by using all recycled materials at this day respite!
Family Camp gives families the opportunity to experience family camping in a safe and accessible environment with adaptive activities for everyone. Each family stays in their own heated cabin with full bathrooms and showers. Additionally, families get to choose what programming is best for them. It is an amazing time of bonding and fun for everyone.
- May 5-6: Family Camp 2023