Pear, Prosciutto, and Goat Cheese Pizza with Arugula
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ¾ cup Ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp thyme
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cornmeal
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 small pear, quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups baby arugula
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Combine the goat cheese, ricotta, Parmesan, and thyme in a bowl.
Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, swirling frequently for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Stretch and shape the dough into a 12-by-12 inch circle or square, and place it on the prepared baking sheet.
Spread the cheese mixture on the dough, leaving a 1-inch border all around. Top with pear and garlic-oil mixture.
Bake until golden and cooked through, about 12-15 minutes. Top with prosciutto and arugula. Slice and serve immediately.