- 24 fresh strawberries
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 Brownies bites (one box of brownie mix)
- mini skewers
- optional – caramel sauce, chocolate sauce or hot fudge sauce.
- lollipop sticks or wooden skewers
- Clean, pat dry and cut the strawberries so both ends are flat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a large sheet pan with non-stick spray or butter
- Combine brownie ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until smooth
- Pour batter into prepared dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when poked through the center of the brownie
- Remove brownies from oven and let cool completely
- Cut brownies into small 1″ pieces and assemble kabobs by adding pieces of brownie, strawberry, blueberry and marshmallow
- Layer the pieces on the skewers in this order, strawberry, brownie, marshmallow & lay them out on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Melt sauce in the microwave and drizzle
- Transfer back to the fridge to allow the sauce to set until ready to serve.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 136mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 27g
More Recipes from Chef Scott:
Want more recipes from Chef Scott? Check out our 2020 Taps + Trails package which includes a full color, limited edition cookbook, IKUS silicone pint glass and $5 in coupons to Trail Point Brewing Company. The cookbook includes recipes from all four years of Taps + Trails including appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts plus a surprise new recipe.
Order now at: