Fruit Nachos Recipe
● 1 cup strawberries
● 1 large peach
● 2 kiwis
● 1 cup blueberries
● 2 limes
● 2 tablespoon honey, plus more for topping
● 10 medium soft flour tortillas
● ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
● ¼ cup granulated sugar
● 1 tsp cinnamon
• Preheat the oven to 350F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
• Using a sharp knife, cut the tortillas into 6 equal wedges, then arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet. Spray with nonstick spray, and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake 10-12 minutes until crisp and crunchy.
• While the chips bake, make the salsa. In a medium bowl, squeeze the juice of the two limes, and whisk in the 2 tablespoons of honey.
• Wash all remaining fruit, peel the kiwis, and chop everything into small uniform pieces (cubes). Toss with the honey-lime dressing.
• Once the tortilla chips are done, arrange about half of them on a large plate, and top them with some salsa and a drizzle of honey. Layer the remaining chips on top, and spoon more salsa and more honey on top. Serve immediately!