Hello friends of ITC! We were blown away by the positive response we had from the online survey for “Camp in a Box.” If you completed it, we thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and share some of your ideas on what you want to be included.
The camp team took some of your suggestions and sprinkled in some classic camp activities to create an at home ITC experience. We don’t want to spoil the surprise, but you can expect some of the great programming we do at camp like arts and crafts, science experiments, nature and gardening activities, outdoor cooking and more! The time has come to submit your order for ITC’s “Camp in a Box,” “Camp in a Box Subscription” or for our limited edition summer 2020 t-shirt!
The deadline for submitting the completed order form is June 24, 2020. Any orders received after June 24th are not guaranteed to be filled. The cost for a one box Camp in the Box is $55 (includes t-shirt in price), three box Camp in a Box Subscription is $120 (includes t-shirt in price) and the cost to order just an adult sized t-shirt is $19. All of these prices include shipping. If you are ordering a box for more than one camper, please fill out separate order forms.
After June 24th, we will place a charge your camper account and begin assembling your “Camp in a Box” for shipment. If you do not have a camper account, we will reach out to you for payment over the phone.
Please click on the link to access the “Camp in a Box” order form. If you need assistance with filling out the order form or have questions, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-677-5251 ext. 116
We were so disappointed to cancel our summer camp programming this year but we are so excited to share this opportunity with you! Thank you for your continued support of Indian Trails Camp!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Paying for your order: Billing for Camp in a Box, Camp in a Box Subscription and camp t-shirt will begin AFTER June 24th. We will begin charging camper accounts or reaching out to individuals who do not have a camper account beginning June 25th using the contact information you provided.
- Can I use money from my cancelled camp session? All summer camp 2020 refunds were completed on June 15th. So that money is no longer in your camper account. A charge will be placed on your account after June 24th.
- Are there scholarships available for this service? We are not offering scholarships for this service.
- Can my respite dollars go toward camp in a box: No, respite funding cannot be used for this service.
- I can’t recall my username or password for my camper account: Please contact the camp office to reset your password 616-677-5251 ext 116.
- You don’t have to be a camper to order. This service is open to anyone! If you just want a nifty shirt, there is an option for that too on the order form!