Air Fryer Chicken Flautas
PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 8 minutes TOTAL TIME: 18 minutes
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (see notes)
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce or shredded spinach
- Chopped Tomatoes (optional)
- Air Fryer
- Mixing Bowl
- Spoon or Spatula
- Measuring Spoons
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 385˚
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, softened cream cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, add 1/4 cup of the creamy chicken mixture and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Roll up tightly. Repeat 8x.
- Place 4 flautas in the air fryer, seam side down, and set the timer for 8 minutes. At the halfway point, your air fryer should sound to let you know to flip your food. Flip and continue cooking.
- Repeat with the remaining 4 flautas.
- Serve flautas with a tablespoon of sour cream, tomatoes and shredded lettuce. Enjoy!
If using already prepared shredded chicken or canned chicken, heat the chicken up first before mixing in the softened cream cheese. You want it to be warm and well incorporated.
For oven use: Preheat oven to 400, follow steps then bake for 12 minutes and rotate half way through.
Serving: 2 flautas | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 885mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 501IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 3mg